Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero x Crunchyroll Competition
Date: 2023 July 23 15:24
Posted by Joe
Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero is available to watch now exclusively via streaming service Crunchyroll.
To celebrate the streaming launch we've teamed up with Crunchyroll to give away a free months subscriptions as well as a commemorative postcard to 5 lucky people.
To enter all you have to do, is e-mail us at email@example.com and answer the following question: Who is the original creator of Dragon Ball? The competition is open to those living in the UK and Ireland only. 5 lucky winners will be picked at random after the competition closes. Full terms and conditions are below.
Press release as follows:
GIVEAWAYS TO CELEBRATE 'DRAGON BALL SUPER: SUPER HERO' STREAMING EXCLUSIVELY ON CRUNCHYROLL
The Prize: One Month Free Crunchyroll Subscription & Dragon Ball Super Postcard
Dragon Ball Super: SUPER HERO, the newest film in the worldwide anime blockbuster franchise, which will come to its streaming service exclusively on 12th July, 2023, both subbed and dubbed.
The film, with full commitment and deep involvement from Dragon Ball's original creator Akira Toriyama, has the legendary manga creator behind the film's original story, screenplay, and character design.
Dragon Ball Super: SUPER HERO was the first truly globally-distributed theatrical release for Crunchyroll, with the film kicking off in more than 100 countries, with 13 dub and 29 subtitled languages. The film also grossed $96 million worldwide, making it the 4th-highest grossing anime film in the US.
Dragon Ball Super: SUPER HERO is the second film in the Dragon Ball Super franchise. Dragon Ball Super: Broly was released in 2018 to fans around the globe.
Dragon Ball Super: SUPER HERO Official Synopsis:
The Red Ribbon Army was once destroyed by Son Goku. Individuals, who carry on its spirit, have created the ultimate Androids, Gamma 1 and Gamma 2. These two Androids call themselves "Super Heroes". They start attacking Piccolo and Gohan... What is the New Red Ribbon Army's objective? In the face of approaching danger, it is time to awaken, Super Hero!
The film is directed by Tetsuro Kodama and the Japanese voice actors for the film include Masako Nozawa (Gohan, Goku and Goten), Toshio Furukawa (Piccolo), Yūko Minaguchi (Pan), Ryō Horikawa (Vegeta), Mayumi Tanaka (Krillin), Aya Hisakawa (Bulma), Takeshi Kusao (Trunks), Miki Itō (Android 18), Bin Shimada (Broly), Kōichi Yamadera (Beerus), Masakazu Morita (Whis), Hiroshi Kamiya (Gamma 1), Mamoru Miyano (Gamma 2), Miyu Irino (Dr. Hedo), Volcano Ota (Magenta), and Ryota Takeuchi (Carmine).
The English voice cast includes Kyle Hebert (Gohan), Sean Schemmel (Goku), Robert McCollum (Goten), Jeannie Tirado (Pan), Christopher. R Sabat, (Piccolo and Vegeta), Sonny Strait (Krillin), Monica Rial (Bulma), Eric Vale (Trunks), Meredith Mccoy (Android 18), Johnny Yong Bosch (Broly), Jason Douglas (Beerus), Ian Sinclair (Whis), Aleks Le (Gamma 1), Zeno Robinson (Gamma 2), Zach Aguilar (Dr. Hedo), Charles Martinet (Magenta), and Jason Marnocha (Carmine).
The Dragon Ball phenomena began in 1984 when Japan's well-known manga from Akira Toriyama premiered in Shueisha's "Weekly Shonen Jump" - becoming a top ranked title throughout its 10 and a half years of publication. Since then, the manga's popularity has continued to grow with an astonishing record of 260 million copies sold worldwide and counting. And with Dragon Ball's ever-increasing popularity, it has expanded beyond manga to include TV animation, movies, games, and merchandising. Now 38 years after the launch of the original manga, Dragon Ball continues to evolve and will reach new heights starting with this new large-scale movie.
Crunchyroll connects anime and manga fans across 200+ countries and territories with the content and experiences they love. In addition to free ad-supported and membership Premium content, Crunchyroll serves the anime community across events, theatrical, games, consumer products, collectibles, and manga publishing.
Anime fans have access to one of the largest collections of licensed anime through Crunchyroll and translated in multiple languages for viewers worldwide. Viewers can also access simulcasts - top series available immediately after Japanese broadcast.
The Crunchyroll app is available on over 15 platforms, including all gaming consoles.
Crunchyroll, LLC is an independently operated joint venture between U.S.-based Sony Pictures Entertainment and Japan's Aniplex, a subsidiary of Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc., both subsidiaries of Tokyo-based Sony Group.
DRAGON BALL SUPER: SUPER HERO COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By Participating in the competition (the "Competition") the participants accept these conditions
- The organiser of the Competition is Crunchyroll LLC (the "Organiser")
- Requirements for Participation
- Participants may participate in the Competition by persons who on the of participation:
- Being 14 years or older;
- Being a resident of the UK or Ireland
- Employees of the Organiser, their immediate family and employees of partners with whom they were or are being collaborated to set up or complete this Competition, are excluded from participation.
- Competition participation is free, and the purchase of goods and / or services is not required.
- The Competition begins 23/07/2023 at 18:00. The deadline for submitting is 06/08/2023 at 18:00 (the "Submission Deadline"). Entries received outside this deadline will not be eligible for participation.
- Participation in the Competition is possible for all participants who:
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with the correct answer.
- Social commentary containing defamatory, obscene, illegal, offensive or any other unfit content will be disqualified and revoked by the Organiser. Commentary should be suitable for publication or use online by the Organiser.
- The Organiser is not liable for incomplete, incorrectly completed, lost or delayed submissions for the price stretch or for any failures or defects in the software designed to store the participant's data.
- The Organiser reserves the right to exclude participants who violate thesis Terms of Participation, counterfeit the Competition, disprove the cases or make statements that violate applicable law or violate third-party rights. If a participant is excluded, prices and benefits can then be withdrawn or recovered. In this case a new winner will be appointed according to the procedure in Section 4.
- Prizes, Designation and Winner Notification
- Otaku News will select the winners who have met all the criteria to enter this competition (see section 4c) on behalf of Crunchyroll. Winners will be randomly drawn.
- The jury will draw 5 winners who will be sent:
- 1 x Free Month Premium Subscription to Crunchyroll streaming service
- 1 x Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero commemorative Postcard
- The jury will select winners after 06/08/2023
- The winners will be informed by Otaku News and provide a suitable delivery address for the prize.
- Notified winner should provide the Otaku News / Organiser with the necessary information within 3 days of the notification. If the winner does not provide the necessary information within this period, their participation will be cancelled. In this case a new winner will be appointed according to the procedure in Section 4.
- The winners will receive the prizes within the month of being declared the winner.
- All winners agree to participate in reasonable publicity after the event by the Organiser / Otaku News to announce their win.
- User Rights
- The participant ensures that their submission entry (the "Contribution") are free of third-party rights, in particular copyrights, logos and other intellectual property rights (e.g. patents, trademarks, design rights, know-how etc.) and that the participant has the right to grant the Organiser the permission referred to in Section 5c.
- The participant agrees to dismiss the Organiser (including its partners, official, staff and intermediaries) from, grant discharge of, remuneration for, defend against and claim compensation for any third party claim resulting from a breach of Section 5b.
- Data Protection
- With their submission, the participants give permission to register their personal data that will be used by the Organizer and its approved representatives and released for the competition administration and the award ceremony. Personal information collected by the Organiser is subject to GDPR legislation.
- With the exception of any liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraud or any other liability of the Organiser that cannot be excluded by the law, the Organizer (including connected companies, officials, employees and representatives) rejects all liability for any loss or damage (including a loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special damage or consequential damage resulting in any way from the Competition, including but not limited to the following: theft, unauthorised access or interference of third parties.
- There will be no exchange of letters regarding decisions by the Organiser.
- In case of circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Organiser, or in other cases where fraud, abuse and / or a (human or technical) error has or might have consequences for the proper execution of this promotion or the award of prizes, The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or change these Terms at any stage.
- If any provision of these Terms for participation by any law, rule, norm or regulation of any authority or by a final order of a competent court is invalidated, then this invalidation will not affect the enforceability of any other provision that does not if declared invalid.
- The rules of this Prize Draw shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.