Bandai Releases Screenshots From Upcoming Inuyasha Game
Date: 2005 May 25th Wednesday [7:13] | Posted By: Davie
According to the Anime News Network, Bandai has released screenshots from the upcoming PS2 game: Inuyasha Feudal Combat.
Excerpt from PR material:
About "Inuyasha: Feudal Combat"
"Inuyasha: Feudal Combat" allows fans of the television show and fighting games alike to partner two characters from the series to duke it out in ancient Japan. Featuring 14 playable fighters from the dog demon Inuyasha to the evil shape-shifter Naraku, "Inuyasha: Feudal Combat" promises an original battle system in a sweeping fairy tale setting where demons and magic roam freely in feudal Japan.
Features for "Inuyasha: Feudal Combat" include:
• 14 playable characters from the TV series
• Interactive environments that can give players an advantage in battle
• Original battle system that includes partner characters
• Three different gameplay modes, including mission, story, and two-player versus
• Chance to develop character’s skills and compatibility with partners to improve attacks