Cherry Tree High Comedy Club Release Details
Date: 2012 April 25th Wednesday [16:02] | Posted By: Joe
The good folks from Nyu Media have sent us details of their latest gaming release Cherry Tree High Comedy Club (CTHCC).
The light-hearted anime-style adventure game features localization by Tezuka Productions. The game is due for launch on Friday 27th April 2012 directly from it's homepage.
It will then be released on Steam, GamersGate, GameTap and Impulse over the coming weeks.
Details as follows:
Comedy fanatic and high school student Miley Verisse has decided to set up a comedy club in her school, but her nemesis and the head of the student council, Octavia Richmond, isn't about to make things easy... The school rules require a minimum of 5 students to set up a new club and Miley is 3 people short! Spring break has just started and Miley has until the end of April to recruit the 3 new members she needs to start the club or Octavia will have the last laugh!
- Build up your conversational skills to recruit up to 6 memorable characters, each with a unique storyline and interact with many more NPCs!
- Hours of play - over 4,500 lines of dialogue!
- Repertoire system of 12 conversational topics to upgrade and master, such as Video Games, Romance, Politics, Cooking, Sports or just good old chit-chat!
- Explore Cherry Tree Town and perform diverse tasks to earn money and spend it on activities that improve your repertoire!
- All original, high quality, colorful and warm anime-style graphics with one exceedingly catchy soundtrack!
- Full localization by Nyu Media and Tezuka Productions
CTHCC Homepage: http://www.cherrytreehigh.com
CTHCC is a (Windows) download and will go on sale for $7.99 directly from its homepage on April 27th, then roll out to major digital distributors including GamersGate, GameTap, Impulse and Steam over the coming weeks.